Wednesday 17 February 2016

Sensational Sentences about Room 7

We are learning to write fabulous sentences. We can use our senses to observe detail about our classroom so that others can imagine being there.
The smell of nature as it wafts through the classroom. FM
I can hear the spectacular tweets of the birds. JF
My classroom looks like a rainbow. We have colourful pictures hanging on the wall and many colourful desks.  BTT
I feel the beautiful cold wind through the fantastic classroom. AB
On this burning hot day I can see heat waves flashing up and down. LG
I can hear loud clicking cicadas being annoying.  CM
The class looks like a nursery with lots of children eagerly learning. RV
The pictures are firmly stuck on the grey fluffy walls.  I listen carefully and hear the flickering pages of the children’s books. AD
I can see lots of people working. BH
I hear bells ringing through open doors. CE
I taste fresh air on my tongue. DB
I can hear a spelling board flapping around. LJ
Sticky sunscreen going up my nose. MM
I can see thirty children working quietly. HW
I’m tasting the taste of toothpaste still in my mouth until now. LK
I hear the clicking of black shiny pens. RT
I can see a colourful path on the big black TV. RJ
I hear the clicking cicadas out in the trees. BM
I can smell the canteen’s delicious food.  TK
I can smell the ink that is on my page.  BW
I hear black pens on white pages with blue lines. SM
I can see fantastic children working and concentrating around the classroom. ZA
I smell the sticky hair gel in my beautiful hair. CH
My ears can hear Pam talk to the kids. RS

I can smell sunscreen. CF

No comments:

Post a Comment